About This Weather Station
The data shown on this website are updated every five minutes automatically with observations from a FineOffset WH1080 personal weather station located in Walzbachtal (Baden-Würrtemberg, Germany). Weather data of the station is processed by the weewx weather software for archive and for the website. The following data are read and processed:
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Barometric Pressure
All weather observations of this weather station are also posted every five minutes to the following web services:
- weewx weather data logger
- HighCharts for the various charts on the website
- Logging software running on a Raspberry Pi 3B which is connected to the personal weather station
- Special thanks to Pat O'Brien for his beautiful Belchertown skin
- Forecast data Powered by Dark Sky
- Earthquake data from USGS.gov Earthquake Catalog Developer API
- My name is Jan Stelling...
- Please see my personal website for further information - jan.teamstelling.de
- No cookies or tracking tools are used on this website, only weather observations are shown!